ARTAS ROBOTIC PRICE IS THB120/GRAFT.
ARTAS HAS BEEN BUILT AND DEVELOPED FROM SCIENTISTS WHO HAVE EXPERTISE IN ROBOTS AND SEVERAL FAMOUS AND GLOBALLY ACCEPTED HAIR RESTORATION SURGEONS. INFORMATION AND DATA REGARDING HAIR, DIRECTION, ANGLE AND DEGREE OF HAIR ROOTS HAVE BEEN COLLECTED AND ANALYSED FROM DATABASES ALL OVER THE WORLD. THEY ARE STORED IN THE BRAIN OF THIS ROBOT. ARTAS ROBOT THUS BECOMES SOMETHING CLOSE TO A HAIR RESTORATION SURGEON WITH THE MOST EXPERTISE. THE ROBOT WILL BE ABLE TO ACCURATELY COLLECT HAIR ROOTS THUS REDUCING THE DAMAGE THAT MAY UNINTENTIONALLY OCCUR TO HAIR ROOTS. THIS UNINTENTIONAL DAMAGE USUALLY OCCURS WHEN HAIR ROOTS ARE COLLECTED BY HUMANS.
ARTAS WORKS JUST LIKE A SURGEON WHO TAKES GREAT CARE IN SAFETY. THE REALISATION OF SAFETY OF THE INVENTORS OF ARTAS HAS BEEN STORED WITHIN THIS ROBOT. ARTAS IS THUS EQUIPPED WITH SAFETY SYSTEM THAT ASSURES HIGHEST SAFETY WHEN HAVING HAIR ROOTS COLLECTED BY ARTAS. ARTAS COLLECTS HAIR ROOTS CONTINUOUSLY WITHOUT FATIGUE. THIS ELIMINATES THE NUMBER OF GRAPH WHICH HAS BEEN A LIMITATION OF FUE PROCESS AND SHORTENS THE TIME.
WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURES OF HAIR RESTORATION BY ARTAS?
- PATIENT WILL BE ASSESSED ON THE NUMBER OF GRAFTS TO BE PLANTED.
- DURING THE COLLECTION PROCESS BY ARTAS, PATIENT WILL BE GIVEN LOCAL ANAESTHETIC AT THE AREA WHERE HAIR ROOTS ARE TO BE COLLECTED.
- SCALP HOLDER WILL BE ATTACHED TO THE PATIENT’S SCALP ONCE THE PATIENT HAS SAT DOWN ON ARTAS CHAIR. THE CHAIR IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO MAKE PATIENT COMFORTABLE AND NOT TIRED DURING THE PROCESS.
- ARTAS WILL BE ADJUSTED TO POSITION. THIS PROCESS WILL BE CONTROLLED BY THE DOCTOR AND ROBOT ATTENDANT.
- THE HAND OF THE ROBOT IS EQUIPPED WITH A CAMERA THAT POSITIONS THE HAIR ROOTS, DIRECTIONS AND DEGREES OF HAIR ROOTS IN ORDER TO ACCURATELY ADJUST THE MOVEMENT OF THE HAND. THIS PROCESS IS CONTROLLED BY THE ROBOT’S PROCESSING UNIT THAT ALSO CAPTURES MOVEMENTS OF PATIENT. IF THE PATIENT MOVES HIS/HER HEAD EVEN BY A BIT, THE HAND OF THE ROBOT WILL ALSO ADJUST AND MOVE ALONG.
- IF THE MOVEMENT MAY LEAD TO HARM OR THE ROBOT FINDS ANY ABNORMALITY DURING COLLECTION, THE ROBOT WILL MOVE AWAY AND STOP ITS WORK. THE CONTROLLING DOCTOR WILL BE ABLE TO CHECK FOR SUCH ABNORMALITY BEFORE POSITIONING THE PATIENT AND ROBOT AND RESUMING THE PROCESS.
- HAIR ROOT COLLECTOR IS EQUIPPED WITH GENTLE ROOT SUCKER TO AVOID DAMAGING THE ROOT. THEN THE ROOT WILL BE STORED IN THIS EQUIPMENT UNTIL THE NURSE WITH EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE PICKS IT AND STORE IT IN A SOLUTION THAT IS MADE TO KEEP HAIR ROOTS BEFORE PLANTING.
It could be seen that every step has been carefully designed and thought through thanks to the knowledge and experience of hair restoration surgeons who have great expertise along with robot scientists. Hence the process is safe and hair roots are accurately collected with low damage rate (2.5-8.7%) when compared with FUE process using other equipment that depends on the expertise of the surgeon using the equipment. Moreover, this process allows mass collection of hair roots in a short period of time with stable graft quality.